Terms & Conditions
Making the most of your visit to face etc...
With so many things to do and people to see, there’s never enough time for pampering. That’s why when you do book out a little ‘me time’, it’s best to arrive for your appointment promptly. Unfortunately if you’re late, we may need to shorten your treatment to ensure the next client can be seen at their allocated slot, which means less time to indulge you! All appointment durations include the room preparation and consultation. They also allow for you to change both before and after the treatment to ensure you’re totally relaxed.
We understand that sometimes, unexpected things crop up which mean you’re unable to attend your appointment. So if you can’t make it, please give us at least 24 hours notice so that we can give your slot to someone else. When less than 24 hours notice is given or if you miss your appointment altogether, we’ll need to charge you 50% of the treatment cost to cover the time we’ve lost.
As our appointments are always in high demand, a £25 deposit is required for all bookings over £50. If you wish to book a consultation with one of our skilled Aesthetic Nurses, we also require a deposit of £25 to confirm the booking. All deposits are reedemable against treatment or refunded in full should treatment be unsuitable or if you simply decide not to proceed.
Where appropriate we are pleased to offer a number of treatments as courses, at a reduced ‘package’ price. In order to guarantee the best possible results, we insist that all courses are completed within 24 months of initial treatment. Regretfully, prepayment for treatments not taken within this timeframe will be forfeited.
face etc… gift vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Gift vouchers are non-returnable and non-refundable.
At face etc… medispa we like to be flexible, so whether you’d like to use our gift vouchers, pay us by cash, credit or debit card, the choice is yours! We even offer the option of splitting payment, with an Interest Free Credit option available for treatments over £500…
- The face etc… loyalty points scheme is operated by Face Etc… Medispa Ltd
- Any person who visits the clinic for treatments or purchases products, for whom we set up a profile on our booking system, will automatically be enlisted in the scheme
- Face etc… medispa reserves the right to cancel, withdraw or amend the terms of the scheme at any time
Collecting loyalty points
- You will receive loyalty points on qualifying purchases at the rate notified from time to time by display of notices in the clinic and on this website
- As of 1st April 2016, you will receive one point for every full £1 spent in clinic and only when no other promotion is applied to the purchase
- Points will automatically be added to your account at the time you buy full price products and/or pay for treatments
- We may at any time change the number of points you collect on products and treatments included in the scheme. We will display notices in clinic and on our website to communicate this information to clients.
Spending loyalty points
- 1 point is worth 1 penny and may be spent on products or treatments in the clinic once adequate points have been accrued
- Loyalty points are not exchangeable for cash
- Points may not be used in part payment of a product or service
- Points cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer/promotion