In Safe Hands
Choosing the Right Practioner and Clinic...
• Seek personal recommendations– do you have a friend or colleague who has undergone the same treatment you are considering who might be able to recommend their own practitioner? Asking people you trust for personal recommendation is often a great place to start. If you’d like to speak to any of our clients about their treatment experiences and results we would be delighted to help put you in touch.
• Do your research- contact lots of clinics and talk to their teams- you’ll get a great idea of their expertise and efficiency by making an initial email or telephone enquiry. Here at face etc… our Front of House team are friendly, discreet and efficient and will always answer enquiries as promptly and thoroughly as possible, before arranging a consultation with one of our specialists.
• Prioritise value over price– you should not expect to be given an exact price for treatment via phone or email as this requires a thorough face-to-face consultation. Prices between clinics may vary but try to bear in mind that there is a difference between a cheap treatment and a good value treatment; be wary of cut-price deals and offers, which may be a reflection of corners being cut in standards, insurance and aftercare. Unlike many other clinics, we do not run promotions or vouchers through external sites, choosing instead to focus on delivering the very best treatments and exemplary customer care.
• Book consultations- when you’ve shortlisted a couple of practitioners, book a consultation to discuss your needs. An expert practitioner should leave you feeling completely informed on the appropriate options available, risks and benefits explained in detail and all questions answered fully. You should be under no obligation to proceed with treatment until absolutely happy to do so. Here at face etc… we actively encourage prospective clients to do their research before making a decision to undergo treatment and insist on conducting a thorough, complimentary* consultation without obligation prior to every treatment. As well as helping us to find a solution that’s best suited to your needs, skin type and condition, consultations give the perfect opportunity to get answers to those burning questions you’ve always wanted to ask.
• Get to know your practitioner– your consultation provides a great opportunity to ask the practitioner for more details on their experience, qualifications and medical indemnity insurance. We’re always delighted to share details of the training and qualifications we’ve studied hard to achieve, as well as the details of our comprehensive medical cover.
For further information on any of the topics covered, or to book a complimentary consultation, without obligation, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly team.